Products and Allergens:
- Taste of Bath are not responsible for production of the food items stocked by Taste of Bath. Every product is supplied to us by a third-party supplier and the condition of purchase with the third-party suppliers is that every product complies with Environmental Health Guidelines. Products are supplied to Taste of Bath in retail condition; therefore, no cross contamination may occur through Taste of Bath.
- All food allergen information is clearly printed on the packaging of each item, with all ingredients listed and any allergens highlighted. This is provided to Taste of Bath in retail condition, ready for sale direct to the customer. All allergen labelling is supplied to Taste of Bath by our third-party suppliers. Therefore, all responsibility for allergens and labelling sits with the food producer (third party supplier) themselves.
- For a full list of ingredients and allergens please consult our Allergens Document. If any of your questions have not been answered by the Allergen document, please do get in contact before making a purchase or contact the food producers directly – you can find links to their own websites through their individual pages here.
- Taste of Bath comply with strict Environmental Health Guidelines in the storage of all food and drink products, as per producers’ instructions.
Product Availability and Conditions of Sale:
- We guarantee a minimum shelf life of 7 days from point of dispatch for most perishable goods (reduced to 3 days for baked goods such as macarons), therefore please ensure that you schedule delivery with this timeframe in mind.
- The weights given are approximate only and packaging may vary from those shown. In the event of supply difficulties, Taste of Bath reserve the right to substitute goods or packaging of equal quality and value.
- All items featured on our website are subject to availability.
- The product images shown on the website are intended for presentation purposes only. Gifts and their contents are configured for safe and secure transit using the appropriate packaging methods, employed at Taste of Bath’s discretion.
- The complementary gift message service provided by Taste of Bath is offered on a functional basis, optimised to ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the message, and any depiction of this service is purely illustrative.
Imagery and Photography:
- All contents have been fairly described and photographic props such as demonstrative foods, plates, glasses, cutlery, and other utensils are not included unless stated.
- Items containing alcohol can only be ordered by and delivered to persons aged 18 and over.
- Whilst Taste of Bath will do our utmost to ensure deliveries are made on the requested date, please note we use third-party delivery companies to facilitate our nationwide deliveries. We accept full responsibility for actioning the dispatch of our goods and services. The responsibility for the delivery rests with the third-party delivery company. Occasionally due to acts of God (flood, fire & wind) or practical issues such as lorry breakdowns or driver issues, deliveries may be delayed.
- Any claim for non-delivery of any goods shall be notified in writing by the Customer to Taste of Bath within 3 days of the intended delivery date.
- Regardless of how the order is communicated to Taste of Bath (online, email, telephone call etc.), it is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that all order and delivery details are correct at least two working days prior to despatch.
- Our guarantee is limited to delivering to the building, not individual recipients.
- Taste of Bath do not accept any responsibility for any loss, damage, delay or other disruption in supply and deliveries brought about because of any of the following:
- Inaccurate or incomplete delivery address details
- Delayed payment (cleared funds)
- Delayed order receipt
- Taste of Bath reserve the right to charge the customer an additional fee for carriage, handling charges or unusable content in the event of a failed delivery caused by the supply of an incorrect or incomplete delivery address by the customer
- All goods remain the property of Taste of Bath until they have been paid for in full (cleared funds)
- Prices quoted are subject to change without notice
- No order which has been accepted by Taste of Bath may be cancelled by the customer except with the agreement in writing of the company and in terms that the customer shall indemnify the Company in full against all loss (including loss of profit), cost (including the costs of all labour and materials used), damages, charges and expenses incurred by the company because of cancellation.
- Refunds will only be issued if Taste of Bath is contacted at least 48 hours before dispatch. No foodstuffs can be refunded once received unless faulty or broken, this will be at the discretion of Taste of Bath, dependent on your retail rights.
Taste of Bath shall not be liable for any failure in the performance of any of its obligations under this Agreement caused by factors outside its control.
Law and Jurisdiction:
This agreement shall be governed by English law: The courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction to adjudicate any dispute arising under or in connection with this agreement.