If you’ve got something delicious you think we need to know about, then we’d love to hear from you!
However, we do have certain non-negotiable requirements, so to avoid disappointment, please make sure you meet the following before you get in touch…
- Businesses based within 25 miles of Bath. This is our USP, the crucial ingredient that makes Taste of Bath so special – so if you’re further afield, we won’t be able to consider you.
- The very highest quality. Everything in our range has been taste-tested by our founder Helen, who is a serious foodie with an extremely discerning palate! Nothing gets past her unless it’s really, really good.
- Something exciting. We aim to bring our customers intriguing, original goodies, such as they might find in a great food market or a brilliant little deli. If there’s something that makes your product special, from gorgeous ingredients to a brilliant backstory, we want to hear about it.
- Perfect presentation. Whether individually or in our hampers, a lot of our products are bought as gifts, so they need to be beautifully and professionally presented, in packaging that’s suitable for travelling through the post (all products do get packed up in a sturdy outer box too).
- Food and drink products are both welcome. We love a tipple as much as a nibble!
If you think your product ticks all of those boxes, then we’d love to hear from you – send an email to email@example.com outlining what your product is and what makes it so fantastic, including some lovely photos, and we’ll take a look.