Our Commitment to Privacy
Your privacy is important to us. Taste of Bath take security and privacy seriously:
- We keep to a minimum the amount of information we hold about you.
- We delete your data when it is no longer needed.
- We apply appropriate security mechanisms to protect your personal data.
This Privacy Notice explains when and why we collect personal information about people who visit our website or enquire about our Services via other means, how we use this information, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others and how we keep it secure. It also explains how we use the information when you become one of our customers.
The Information We Collect:
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on this website. On some pages, you can contact us via email, or via our Contact Us form. The types of personal information collected in this manner are:
- Email address
- Phone number
On some pages, you can submit information about other people. For example, if you order a gift online and want it sent directly to the recipient, you will need to submit the recipient’s address. In this circumstance, the types of personal information collected are:
- Phone Number
Personal information you submit via our Contact Us and Online Application form on our website is sent to us via email. All the information you submit is transferred using SSL which is the standard security technology for establishing an encrypted link between a web server and a browser. This ensures that all data passed between the web server and browsers and then with us remains private.
The Information We DON'T Collect:
We do not store credit card details, nor do we share customer details with any third parties. Card payments are handled by PayPal and Shopify Payments powered by Stripe who are compliant with the latest Privacy and GDPR regulations.
The Way We Use Information:
- We use the information you provide about yourself when placing an order only to complete that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order.
- We use the information you provide about someone else when placing an order only to ship the product and to confirm delivery. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order.
- We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties.
- We never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above.
Our Commitment to Data Security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
How You Can Access or Correct Your Information
You can access all the personally identifiable information related to you that we collect online and maintain by calling us or sending us an email. We use this procedure to better safeguard your information.
You can correct factual errors in your personally identifiable information by sending us a request that credibly shows error.
To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
If you sign up to receive newsletters from Taste of Bath via our website, your data is stored in our MailChimp database. MailChimp are compliant with the latest Privacy and GDPR regulations. We only ask for your name and email address, and once these are submitted, we will send you an email to confirm you truly wish to be on our mailing list. This is called a 'Double Opt-in', making sure we are protecting your data and privacy. When you confirm your subscription from the email we send you, we take that as your opt-in for us to send you newsletters from there on. You will not be subscribed if you do not click the confirmation link in the email we send. You can unsubscribe at any time using the links at the bottom of any newsletter, via our contact form or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Contact Us
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please contact us.