We’re hiring a Part-Time Administrator – also known as The Head of Getting Stuff Done! We’re looking for someone to serve as a key point of contact for top-notch customer service and fruitful relationships with our suppliers, as well as tackling admin for operations, sales and marketing. You’ll be joining a lovely team at a growing independent company and will benefit from flexible working, generous holiday, staff discount and more!
Job Description: Part-Time Administrator
- Operational Administration
- Provide efficient support to the operational and sales teams whilst upholding the company values and brand integrity.
- Proactive support to the Managing Director, including but not limited to booking meetings, liaising with internal and external stakeholders and replying to correspondence.
- Undertake efficient and proactive general administration such as updating policies, managing company records, invoice management and supplier agreements.
- Responsible for Operational administration ensuring the smooth running of service to our clients, specifically ordering stock, and reviewing inventory, tracking orders and processing refunds.
- Playing a key role in the servicing of our customers, ensuring that all administration is completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Sales and Marketing Administration
- Undertake the processing of online business orders, ensuring that all branding and personalisation is accurate.
- Invoicing business customers, managing client files and generating relevant paperwork for orders.
- Creating courier spreadsheets and processing online sales, refunds, gift cards and credit notes where required.
- Accurately maintaining company asset libraries.
- Provide communication and asset administration support to the marketing function.
- Manage company enquiries and order changes within company expectations.
- Respond to customer queries, support with the resolution of missing orders and customer dissatisfaction.
- Communicate with couriers and track client orders providing timely and accurate updates.
- Build successful relationships and be the main point of contact for our suppliers.
- Any other tasks or projects which may be deemed necessary.
- Part-time Role
- 16 hours per week (Mon/Fri) off peak, 30 hours during peak (Nov-Dec)
- Regular travel to the Company warehouse storage
- Driving licence required
- Previous experience of administration
- Previous experience of working on own initiative
Skills & Qualifications:
- Computer skills (Word and Excel)
- Able to pick up new software platforms quickly
- Organised and detailed
- Able to follow detailed processes in a structured way
- Good time management
- Good communicator
- Client service driven
- Supportive and dependable
- Solution and task focused
- Proactive and adaptable
- Realistic and uses initiative
- Hardworking/ integrity
To apply, send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Closing date for applications is the 25th of May